Tuesday 28 June 2011

Starting At The Start

Well, here I am, starting at the start, I woke up this morning feeling a little at a loss as what to do today. Now thats not like me, Ive usually got my days planned out in advance, anyway, after toast and coffee and another coffee I read my Emails, nothing new there on that front, I caught up on a few of the Blogs I follow and "Ping" the light came on, the green for go button was pressed and the old brain cells (some would say cell) started to mobilise,,,,,,,,, "Why not???...... create my own Blog"  (Cue the sound of little grey cogs turning),,,,,(Slowly),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Ill start to do that today". So here I am, Starting at the start.

                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment